Donnabert says, "You are the most selfish individual I've ever seen in my life. Boo hoo, poor you. You're asking for money too? When so many people died? G-frend, yr karma is in the toilet." You obviously dont know me. And what exactly does me asking for money have to do with the people that died? Does it make me feel for them less? Does it make me acknowledge the horror of the tragedy and how it has changed our world any less? I dont think so. In fact it inspires me to continue on with my life and make every second count. I may not have many more of them. I cannot help the fact that right about the time I need need financial support some asshole flew a plane into the WTC. You suggest some other way that I can scrape together dollars to work on a project that means the world to me, and im all ears.