I just finished talking with my Mom. Was trying to get her to send me my uber-cool Antique Singer sewing machine (that still works and I used to use, mind you) so i can sew pillow cases, curtains, comforters, etc... parents decided to get me a NEW sewing machine as an early Christmas present. Very cool. Im so excited to get working on the sewing projects. I sorta want my old Singer though. I tried to convey this. Its black, funky, and it's simple, being old and all, so i dont have to spend days learning about all the electronic functions i have to go through to get it to turn on! They said it would cost as much to ship it as getting me a new one, and are set on it. Also, Mom mentions that "when ive settled down" she might consider sending it COD. I told her that I was "Settled down". I wasnt moving out of my loft for years and years, and id really like the old machine, because I wanted my "settled down" place to look like I wanted to and have the items in it that I REALLY wanted and not what I was going to get by one until I "settled down". This is my parents for ya...i ask for one thing, and they sorta do it, but sorta not. I cant complain though. Just reflect that nothing I ever ask for from my parents will be fully received. A new sewing is not something to be turned down. Supposidly, COVAD has turned on/ installed/ wired/ whatever our DSL. Im hoping to limp in at 2am and find a sparkly happy ethernet jack in the wall. if this is the case, i can upload movies while installing shelving, update my site...shit..OMG. could it be true that I'll finally upload confessions as I do them, like how its supposed to work? OMG! Meeting Christal after Pier 1 tonight to hit the girly bars. One girly bar, and then like I mentioned, limp home at 2am. I have too much to do tomorrow to sleep in until 2pm, and as it is, unintentionally, i am so sleep deprived that ill crash until 10am, at least. its funny. 10am used to be normal-late back in the Hereandnow.net days. Now its super sleeping in. Im stoked when I can set my alarm for 6:30 am instead of 5:50. I get all estatic about the extra 30 minutes. Then OMG...over the weekend, I might be able to update my journal too! Ok, I cant get excited. I dont even know if COVAD showed. (calms self)