?

Log in

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry

i have decided that oven cleaner is MUCH to toxic to have my apartment.

Comments

lisagoddess
Apr. 7th, 2003 01:23 pm (UTC)
First of all, that's TOO toxic, not to toxic.

NO, I havent even bought it yet. James asked me to pick some up. See, he poured some hot water into a glass pan in the oven that was steaming some acorn squash last week...and the pan exploded, sending glass, squash water, and brown sugar all over in the oven. I was reading the labeling on the over cleaner:

"Causes burns to skin on contact"
"Do hot inhale"
"Cover floor around oven with newspaper to prevent melting of flooring"

Yuck. No-way. The oven can just cook it off over time. And with little animals in the house, double no-way.
ex_bloody_an630
Apr. 7th, 2003 05:08 pm (UTC)
Your oven doesn't have a self-cleaning cycle? Most do... except the really old ones.