Job Description: Freelance Web Developer
Founded in 1999, Steinhardt Design is a full service design studio with a specialty in brand strategy and web technology. We are a team of designers and programmers with a passion for creative solutions that communicate the essence of each client’s unique identity. Steinhardt Design has a roster of over 60 clients across the United States and in Europe encompassing retail, real estate, advertising, music production, fashion, and philanthropy. Still other clients are celebrated painters, writers, composers, film makers, and internationally renowned soloists. Steinhardt Design is based in New York City.
We are looking for an exceptional web developer who thrives on producing brilliant solutions for our website needs. Since we are a small team, you will play a key role and your work will be both highly visible and crucial to our continued success. This is a part time, freelance position with potential to develop into a full time, salaried position. You do not need to be located in NYC as the work could be done remotely.
The Web Developer will:
• Collaborate with our designers to plan and develop websites
• Participate in meetings with prospective clients
• Help us brainstorm and develop proposals
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE:
• A strong sense of accountability and ability to work productively without supervision
• Excellent communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills
• Ability to pick up new technologies with ease
• Willingness to take direction, and ability to give constructive feedback
Commensurate with qualifications.
Send the following materials to the attention of James Cannon (firstname.lastname@example.org):
• Online portfolio or relevant URLs
• Cover letter discussing your qualifications
• Three references