Nekomimi Lisa (lisagoddess) wrote,
Nekomimi Lisa

desparately searching..

ok, im looking for a toy. ill try to describe it..
its old school.

its eliptical in shape long..(like a cylinder, but its eliptical and clear with plastic colored top and bottom)
full of water. and had buttons you pushed to scoot the little rings or balls inside around to get them through the shoots, or tunnels.
does this make sense? do you know what im talking about?
im DESPARATLEY searching for one of those. what are they called??
i need it by today. :(
  • Post a new comment


    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded 

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.